math

math

Wednesday 13 January 2016

The cheeky twitch.

I wrote my first post in a state of compelling confusion, not knowing where I was going...of course, we never do. I shall now explain the meaning of the title to my first post 'A cheeky twitch...'. Hemifacial spasm, that's it. I recently started experiencing hemifacial spasms in my right cheek. Google diagnosis suggest irritations to the fifth cranial nerve and tried to persuade me into unconditional botox injections. Further self-diagnosis resulted in high caffeine intake, which seems reasonable. I will continue to intake caffeine as the cheeky twitches are quite pleasant and send me into a trance involving second-order thoughts (thinking about thinking) and abnormal self awareness. If you are interested in gaining a cheeky twitch start off with a daily dose of 5 cups of coffee, after approximately 567 and a half days (+ or - 1 day) observable results should unveil.
MT out...

No comments:

Post a Comment