math

math

Tuesday 12 January 2016

A cheeky twitch.

What am I doing here? What am I doing say here in my comfy chair, that faces a crackling, open log fire, in my family house, in the village of Hook, on a planet we call Earth on this very day 12th January 2016? I've spent two decades wandering, uncontrollably in and around the vicinity of an area of land in the northern hemisphere. My wanders trajectory followed a path constructed by life itself. Life, as I know it, is been continuously submerged in a world. Constant pressure from an unpredictable environment forces us to evolve into a non-zero derivative of our former selves. After 20 years the result is me. The world has suppressed my brain with a mixture of terrible beauties. There is no 'I' in the sense that 'I' choose what person to become, it is chosen for me. I am a biological machine controlled by the Universe, but programmed to believe that I am actually in charge. 

2 comments:

  1. very interesting Marcus, I look forward to reading more of your weird musings... Mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much, i am glad i have influenced you to a point that time will be taken out of your life to read my posts.
      ...MT x

      Delete